Stockton 14 Wood Burning Stoves
The impressive Stockton 14 is the largest and latest model in Stovax’s much revered Stockton stove range. With the same notable features as its existing boiler equivalent, the Stockton 14 wood burning stove benefits from modern traditional styling for versatility and classic appeal.
With a heat output of up to 14kW, the Stockton 14 is ideally suited to larger inglenooks or to more extensive open living spaces. It is available with either a flat top or high canopy as well as a choice of subtle colour finishes.
• High efficiency up to 73%
• Flat top & high canopy versions
• Nominal heat output and range 14kW (8-17kW)
• Maximum log length 600mm
• Integral boiler option
• Clip-in boiler option
• Flue outlet 6” top or rear
• Choice of four colours
• Width 759mm
• Height (high canopy) 1144mm
• Depth 535mm
• Flue Diameter 6" top or rear (152mm)