Stockton 6 Wood Burning Stoves & Multi-fuel Stoves
The superb combination of size and heating capacity make the Stovax Stockton 6 wood burning and multi-fuel stove particularly versatile. It is produced as a wood burning stove (easily adapted to multi-fuel use with the optional riddling grate kit) or as a dedicated multi-fuel version with external riddling.
Alternatively, you can choose the multi-fuel Stockton 6 Highline stove – a version that provides an impressive focal point in kitchens and open plan rooms. All models also accept the optional ‘clip-in’ steel boiler. This will provide an abundant supply of domestic hot water during the winter months.
• High efficiency up to 80%
• Multi-fuel (with internal riddling)
• Multi-fuel (with external riddling)
• Approved for Smoke Control Areas - When fitted with a Smoke Control Kit.
• Flat top
• Nominal heat output and range 6kW (3-7kW)
• Maximum log length 9 7/8” (250mm)
• Boiler option
• Flue outlet 5” top or rear
• Choice of four colours
• Width 456mm
• Height 609mm
• Depth 339mm
• Weight 140kg
• Flue Diameter 127mm