Stockton 7 Wood Burning & Multi-fuel Inset Convector Stoves
The Stovax Stockton range has been developed to offer an inset convector multi-fuel fireplace with most of the heating advantages of a freestanding Stockton stove. With its cleverly designed Cleanburn and convection systems, the Stockton 7 Inset Convector is around four times more efficient than an open fire, giving you greater control of combustion, more heat for your money and lower fuel costs.
There is also an integral boiler version which produces up to 30,000 BTU’s of hot water.
• High efficiency up to 87%
• Multi-fuel (with external riddling)
• Approved for Smoke Control Areas - When fitted with a Smoke Control Kit.
• Radiant heat + convection systems
• Flat top and low canopy versions
• Nominal heat output and range 7kW (3-8kW)
• Maximum log length 12 3/4” (325mm)
• Integral Boiler version
• Flue outlet 5” top
• Choice of four colours
• Width 489mm
• Height 603mm
• Depth 495mm
• Weight 130kg
• Flue Diameter 127mm