Stockton Milner Wood Burning Stove & Multi-fuel Stove
The Stovax Stockton Milner Inset wood burning and multi-fuel stove has been specifically designed to fit into a 16”- 18” wide and 20”- 22” high fireplace without the Milner brick needing to be removed. This means that it can be easily secured and sealed into an existing chimney without the requirement for any building work, making it cheaper to install. More efficient than an open fire, the multi-fuel burning Stockton Milner stove gives you greater control of combustion, more heat for your money and therefore lower fuel costs. Features of the Stockton Milner include easy fitting, multi-fuel with external riddling, convection system, Cleanburn and Airwash.
• High efficiency up to 76%
• Multi-fuel (with external riddling)
• Approved for Smoke Control Areas - When fitted with a Smoke Control Kit.
• Nominal heat output and range 5kW (2-6kW)
• Maximum log length 9 7/8” (250mm)
• Room vent not normally required
• Flue outlet 6” top
• Width 612mm
• Height 594mm
• Depth 333mm
• Weight 90kg
• Flue Diameter 152mm