View 7 Wood Burning & Multi-fuel Inset Convector Stoves
The contemporary Stovax View stoves range includes an inset convector multi-fuel fireplace offering many of the heating advantages of a freestanding stove. Incorporating Stovax’s exceptional Cleanburn and convection systems, the wood burning and multi-fuel View 7 Inset Convector stove provides up to 4 times more heating efficiency than a standard open fire, giving greater combustion control, increased heat outputs and lower fuel costs. An integral boiler version is also available, producing up to 30,000 BTU’s of hot water.
• High efficiency up to 87%
• Approved for Smoke Control Areas - When fitted with a Smoke Control Kit.
• Ceramic glass top (optional)
• Radiant heat + convection systems
• Nominal heat output and range 7kW (3-8kW)
• Maximum log length 12 3/4” (325mm)
• Integral Boiler version
• Flue outlet 5” top
• Optional stainless steel handle set
• Width 489mm
• Height 574mm
• Depth 456mm
• Weight 120kg
• Flue Diameter 127mm